New PAN card
What is PAN ?Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric identifier, issued by Income Tax Department. Each applicant (e.g. individual, firm, company etc.) is issued a unique PAN.
Who can apply for PAN ?Any indian citizen or foreign national including minors can apply for PAN Card. Any person, who intends to enter into economic or financial transactions where quoting PAN is mandatory, must also have a PAN.
How to apply for a New PAN Card Online…
1. Fill up the form, Confirm the information and make the payment online
3. Two colored photos with plain background(only in case of individuals) should be pasted/affixed (strapless) in the two boxes provided at top of the application (Click here to view Sample form).
4. Make 3 signatures in Blank Ink Pen (see Sample Form on website) as below :-
a. In the box below the right hand side photo (Within the box , Nothing on Photo).
b.. Across the Left hand side photo (partialy on paper and partially on photo).
c. In the Bottom Box in right hand side of Second Page (Incase of Illiterate persons Put The Thumb Impressionand get attested from Gazetted Officer or Notary Public)
5. Name and father's name should exactly match with identity proof such as Driving license or Passport or Other proofs as per list of Identity Proofs
6. In case of minor, application should be signed by guardian only with the photos of minor and only ID of the guardian should be required and Date of Birth Proof of Minor is Required.
7. Send hard copy of application complete in all respect (2 photos and 1+2 signatures in black ink) along with copy of proof/s of identity, address and date of birth by speed/registered post/ normal post(preferably)/ courier at following address :-
Acsys Tax Consultancy Network Pvt. Ltd.
31, Chaplot Bhawan, Adarsh Nagar, Nathdwara, Dist. Rajsamand (Rajasthan/India)-313301
8. After receiving hard copy of your application complete in all respect, your aplication will be got processed and a 15 digit Numbered acknowledgement/receipt will be sent on your e-mail. You may/should track/check status of your PAN application after 7 days from the date of this receipt by clicking on 'Pan Status (NSDL)' on www.taxraj.com
9. The above services are provided by the website www.taxraj.com ( A Unit of Acsys Tax Consultancy Network Pvt Ltd, who is providing online services for new PAN Card, Duplicate PAN Card, Correction in PAN Card, TDS Returns, Preparation of TDS Returns, Correction in TDS Returns, Income Tax Return, Service TAX, Company & LLP Registration ).